(OK, you don’t HAVE to miss it; see P.S. at the end)
I just got back from the post office shipping out this month’s Winners Circle membership package. Here’s just a sampling of what members will find inside once the mailman drops it off at your door…
Campaign Hot Tips
- Your campaign’s biggest enemy…and how to beat it
- Why you better not bet your campaign farm on social media
- A simple way to recruit new volunteers
- How to harness the power of something even better than endorsements
- 5 quick tips for GOP candidates with primaries (#3 is especially important)
- A simple way for amateurs to become great on camera
- Reaching voters who don’t like spam (no, this isn’t a Monty Python reference)
Fundraising Hot Tips
- 6 principles of a good fundraising plan
- 4 things that’ll really make your fundraising stand out
- #1 secret to successful fundraising events
- 10 days to becoming a dialing-for-dollars expert
- Why asking for money isn’t annoying & giving money isn’t painful
- Your best source of new online donors (it’s not who you think)
- The ultimate donor communications channel (no, it’s also not what you think)
- 7 elements for crushing it with “thank you” letters
- The #1 thing that’s even better than a “thank you” letter
- “How to Mail Every Voter in Your District without Spending a Dime…Not Even on Postage”
This one little “trick” that’s been used by businesses for decades could well be worth a hundred times the cost of your annual Winners Circle membership!
- “How to Write a Winning Campaign Plan”
For those who have never written – or maybe who have never even SEEN – a written campaign plan, you’ll receive an 18-page, step-by-step template you can follow to as your own campaign plan blueprint.
This is SO valuable. It’s a first-step key to dramatically boosting your fundraising success.
[ NOTE: I’ll also be covering this in tonight’s Campaign Boot Camp in Las Vegas. Click here for details and to RSVP. ]
The next Winners Circle call-in day…where you can get me (without charge) on my personal cell phone and chat about anything at all related to your campaign or organization…will be on June 20, 2019.
Call-in details are included in your Winners Circle package.
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology*
P.S. If you’re not a Winners Circle member yet, take advantage of our special $1 trial offer before Memorial Day and I’ll mail June’s package – along with our “Fast Start” introductory package – absolutely FREE!
* Psephology (pronounced see-follow-gee): The study of campaigns and elections