April’s membership package for Winners Circle members went in the mail today. Included in this month’s package…
The Largely Unknown Formula for Determining EXACTLY How Many Votes You Need to Win
Fundraising Hot Tips:
- The #1 Key to Putting on a Fundraising Event
- 3 Reasons Donors Don’t Give…And What to Do About It
- Look for the Gold in Your Own Backyard
- How “WOW!” Experiences Create Lifetime Donors
- Your Best Source of New Online-Savvy Donors
- Another Example of the Dreaded “I” Disease
- Saying Thank You: Cards vs. Email
- Why You Should NOT Send Christmas Cards to Donors
Campaign Hot Tips:
- Campaign Slogans that Suck
- Why You Should Give, Not Get, Awards
- A Simple Way to Recruit More Volunteers
- Speaking Fear? Here’s How to Overcome It
- Are Your Speeches Missing this Key Ingredient?
- A Throwable Microphone? Yes, This is Really Cool
- Why You Should Shoot for Quality, Not Quantity in Voter Contacts
- What You Should Be Instead of an Issue Idealogue
- What Your Color Choices Say About You and Your Brand
- A Simple Suggestion for Setting Up an Opposition Website
Copy of something you should consider giving out at every public speaking event.
Also, a copy of my new “Red State Blueprint” book that outlines 7 ways for Republicans to get their “mojo” back in time for the 2020 election cycle.
If you’re not yet a Winners Circle member, you can still get all of the above by signing up for a no-obligation 30-day trial membership for just…$1. Just go here for details:
Reminder: Campaign Boot Camp This Week!
The next “Campaign Boot Camp” will be held in Las Vegas this Thursday night, March 21 from 4:00 – 7:00 pm.
Topic: Dealing with the Media
The media isn’t so much a problem as it is a reality. Learn how to deal with it effectively.
Campaign Boot Camp is FREE…but you need to RSVP. Click here for more information…
Remember: More races are lost because of bad campaigns, not bad candidates.
Discover how to run a WINNING campaign through the Campaign Doctor’s training programs!
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology*
* Psephology (see -follow-gee): The study of campaigns & elections