If I heard it once I heard it a thousand times after the drubbing Republicans took at the ballot box last November…
Republicans stink at messaging.
Who am I to argue? Especially since I’ve been saying the same thing for YEARS.
So that’s the topic of tonight’s Campaign Boot Camp in Las Vegas. I’m going to cover…
- Copywriting secrets for blogs, emails, op-eds, mailers, press releases and social media posts
- How to “brand” your online presence
- The various digital services you should use
- The 6 “Killer B’s” of effective communication
- Headline-writing secrets and tips that get your stuff read
- How to write body copy that doesn’t just communicate, but persuades
- The little-known (and even less used ) “Communications Grid”
- How to generate traffic and build a “tribe” of loyal supporters
If you’re in Las Vegas, the boot camp starts this afternoon at 4:00 pm. Seats still available.
Also, I’m mailing out May’s “Winners Circle” membership packages today. Stuffed inside this month’s “Priority Express” envelope…
- Copy of my new book, “17 Secrets to Direct Mail Fundraising”
- 6-page special “Psephology Today” report on “How to Write ‘Killer’ Subject Lines that’ll Get Your Emails Opened”
- The most important person every candidate must hire
- One “do” and one “don’t” for fundraising events
- 5 rules for thanking donors
- Raising money with donor newsletters
- The power of using “stories” in fundraising
- A copy-and-paste “swipe” template for “Friends & Family” fundraising letters
- A little-known tool to find out what your opponent is hiding on their old website
- How to use “weird holidays” in campaign communications (and where to find them)
- How to avoid painful & pointless campaign conference calls
- The simple little secret to overcoming “writers block”
- How to make yourself not only credible, but believable
- How to get all the amazing testimonials your campaign or organization will ever need
- The 4-word question that will immediately get voters on your side
Folks, this stuff ain’t bein’ taught anywhere else. If you wanna get it, the Winners Circle is the place.
And yes, Winners Circle membership is absolutely a legitimate campaign-related continuing education program you can pay for out of campaign funds.
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology*
P.S. Yes, I will be SURE to wrap up tonight’s Campaign Boot Camp in plenty of time for everyone to get home and watch the Las Vegas Golden Knights beat the San Jose Sharks and move onto the next round in the NHL’s Stanley Cup playoffs!
* Psephology (pronounced see-follow-gee): The study of campaigns and elections